Browser does not support script.
Please contact your School/Department Office for advice on module choices and changes.
The University runs module pre-registration in April/May for undergraduate students due to return for the 2013-2014 academic session.
This is an opportunity for you to choose your restricted option modules for next year before the teaching timetable is scheduled. Your choices will then drive the scheduling of module activities to avoid clashes in your timetable.
Please follow the procedure below to choose the modules that you are most interested in next year.
1. Collect your Module Entry Form from your School or Department from Monday 22 April. Your compulsory module enrolments for the next year of your course will be pre printed on the form.
2. Check the notice boards in your School to see if there are any local arrangements for April Module Enrolment. You should check details of schools' advice sessions.
3. Read the guidelines on the reverse of your Module Entry Form about which module choices you should be making now.
4. Check the new online Supplementary Regulations for your course.
5. Consult the online Module Catalogue to find out which modules will be running in 2013-14.
6. Read the online Frequently Asked Questions if you have any queries about how this procedure will work.
7. Complete your Module Entry Form and return it to your Home School by Friday 10 May.
You will have the chance to confirm and/or amend your modules choices in September/October but by then the teaching timetable will be fixed and you might not be able to choose a module you are interested in due to timetable clashes.
Portland Building, University of NottinghamUniversity Park
Nottingham, NG7 2RD
Please see our departmental organisation pages for contact numbers
Fax: +44 (0) 115 951 5540