The following Professional Services provide the administrative infrastructure to support the work of The University of Nottingham.
- Human Resources: Includes support for staff and job opportunities
- Information Services: Includes support for staff and students with IT services
- International Office: Includes support for prospective students and current students and acts as a central point for our relationships with international universities, including our campuses in China and Malaysia
- Libraries, Research and Learning Resources: Includes libraries and teaching and learning technologies such as Moodle
- Registrar’s Department: Includes key central administrative functions of the University such as Communications and Marketing; Student Services; Academic Services; Admissions; Strategy, Planning and Performance; Widening Participation; Careeres and Employability Service; and Sports
Each plays an important role in the day-to-day running of the University and contributes greatly to the University’s growth and continuing success in the competitive higher education market, both nationally and internationally.