How to Apply
Do you need accommodation for 2016/17?
We have vacancies in our postgraduate accommodation at Melton Hall and Broadgate Park. Email email@example.com for advice on room type options and the latest availability.
Do you need accommodation for 2017/18? Here’s how to apply for University-arranged accommodation:
1. Make sure you meet the criteria to get your accommodation guaranteed.
2. Before you apply, have a browse through all our accommodation options, as the form will ask you to list your top preferences. We will try to meet one of your choices but please note that this is not guaranteed.
3. Applications will open on 1 March 2017. You'll need your Postgraduate Applicant ID to access the online form. We allocate by date order so the earlier you apply the better.
4. We will send you a confirmation email as soon as we receive your application.
5. You will receive further information with regard to your accommodation offer within two weeks of applying.
6. Once you are in receipt of your offer of accommodation make sure you accept the offer and terms and conditions by the deadline provided in your offer letter.