Welcome to The University of Nottingham alumni community
We are a global community of over 270,000 Nottingham graduates, who help current students and each other to be the best we can. Discover our world of networks, opportunities and life-long career support to help you now and in the future.
- It's the time of the year when many of us have resolved to lose weight, get fit and be healthy. We asked sport nutritionist Matt Lawson and physiotherapist Kerstine Herbert for their tips on how to achieve your fitness goals and stay healthy throughout the year.
- The attainment gap in degree performance between Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) students and white students is under the spotlight. As UK universities consider how to address this issue, Nottingham is launching an important new initiative to reduce the attainment gap at our institution.
Our upcoming events
- 24/01/2018 (12:00-12:30)
- Online (web-based course)
- 03/02/2018 (19:30-22:00)
- Cornerstone Church, Nottingham
- 08/02/2018 (17:00-18:30)
- A48 Clive Granger Building, University Park Campus