University Executive Board
Terms of Reference
- To direct the affairs of the University on behalf of Council and Senate; except in those instances where decision-making has been specifically and explicitly reserved by Council to itself or to one of its committees.
- To keep the University's Strategic Plan under review and monitor progress towards it.
- To engage with the changing environment affecting the University to inform strategic decision making.
- To support and direct the activities of senior academic and professional service leaders in delivering University strategy.
- To be responsible for the management and mitigation of identified enterprise level risks facing the University.
- To support the Vice-Chancellor in carrying out his or her duties as set out in Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations.
Vice-Chancellor (Chair): Professor Sir David Greenaway
Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Provost, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus: Professor Graham Kendall
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Education and Student Experience: Professor Sarah O'Hara
Pro-Vice-Chancellor and Provost, University of Nottingham Ningbo China: Professor Chris Rudd
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Research and Knowledge Exchange: Professor Dame Jessica Corner
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Global Engagement: Professor Nick Miles
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences: Professor John Atherton
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Arts: Professor Jeremy Gregory
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Social Sciences: Professor Todd Landman
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Engineering: Professor Andy Long
Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Science: Professor Kevin Shakesheff
Registrar: Dr Paul Greatrix
Chief Estates and Facilities Officer: Mr Chris Jagger
Director of Human Resources: Mrs Jaspal Kaur
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer: Ms Kerry Law
Chief Financial Officer: Mrs Margaret Monckton
Chief Information Officer:
Chief Student Management Officer: Ms Breda Walls
Executive Officer: Dr Lisa Stocks (Secretary)
Return to Committees list