Student Sports Membership
Enjoy access to:
- three fully-equipped fitness suites
- over 100 weekly group exercise classes
- swimming pool
- all indoor sports facilities on our UK campuses
- free fitness programmes
Join now / login
What's included in my UoN sports and fitness membership?
Student UoN sports and fitness memberships offer excellent value for money here at The University of Nottingham.
As well as the new £40 million David Ross Sports Village, student membership also includes access to our sports centres on Jubilee and Sutton Bonington Campus.
- three state-of-the art fitness suites
- free fitness inductions and programme reviews
- over 100 weekly group exercise classes, featuring several Les Mills' sessions
- spin classes in bespoke spin studios
- squash courts
- indoor court hire; badminton, basketball, volleyball
- outdoor court hire: tennis, netball
- beginner and social sport sessions with Engage
- discounted rates at our Sports Injury Clinic
Also at David Ross Sports Village:
Members also receive competitive rates on outdoor pitch hire, as well as treatments in our Sports Injury Clinic. Click here for the full list of benefits.
Please note, UoN sports and fitness membership is required in order to train and compete with several of our sports clubs. Please check with the individual sports clubs.
How to purchase your sports and fitness membership
Student UoN sports and fitness membership may be purchased via the following methods:
- Via telephone: +44 (0)115 74 87000
- By visiting the David Ross Sports Village, Jubilee Sports Centre or Sutton Bonington Sports Centre receptions
Please note, new students will need to officially register with the University of Nottingham before they can purchase UoN sports and fitness membership.
2017/18 academic year
| Package|| Price||Valid from|| Valid until|
|Student UoN sports and fitness membership
||1 August 2017
||31 July 2018
|Student UoN sports and fitness membership - One Semester*
||1 September 2017
||31 January 2018
* One semester memberships must be purchased in person at a sports centre and proof of eligibility will be required at the time of purchase.
Student sports and fitness members may add up to three direct relatives to their membership at any one time. These direct relatives will pay the same annual fee as the student member.
We also offer discounted pricing for children (aged under 16) of our student sports and fitness members. When accompanied by the member, under 16s may use the facility on a £2.50 pay-per-play basis.
Enrolment for both offers may be done at any of our sports centres - the current sports and fitness member must be present.
Terms and conditions
2017/18 student memberships are valid from the date of purchase until 31 July 2018.
Please download the terms and conditions for UoN sport and fitness membership - students.
Please download our Health Commitment Statement.
Please note, by joining as a UoN sports and fitness members via our online pages, you consent for your personal information to be hosted onto our leisure management system. Your details will be held securely and never passed onto third parties. All members receive our fortnightly Stopwatch E News, from which you may unsubscribe at any point.
Membership cancellations may be requested online here.