Try before you buy
Try our state-of-the-art fitness facilities for free
New student at the University of Nottingham or haven't tried out our facilities yet? Why not try out our state-of-the-art fitness facilities at our three campus locations before you purchase a UoN sports and fitness membership?
We're offering free Try before you buy passes to our David Ross Sports Village fitness suite and pool (University Park), Jubilee Campus fitness suite and Sutton Bonington fitness suite.
Passes are available to redeem from Monday 25 September - Friday 6 October 2017 inclusive - 7am - 2pm.
You can access our Try before you buy pass once you have received your university email credentials or have registered as a new student.
Simply login to our online portal, enter your details and select 'Try before you buy pass'.
Once added to your basket (it's free-of-charge), the pass will be automatically loaded onto your student card. Simply swipe through the turnstiles when you arrive and enjoy!
Making the most of your visit
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for University of Nottingham students only.
- Single pass, valid for one person for one visit only between Monday 25 September 2017 - Friday 6 October 2017 inclusive.
- Passes are only valid between 7am and 2pm.
- One free pass per person - valid for one entry only.
- Only available to new UoN sports and fitness members (have not held a UoN sports and fitness membership in the previous 12 months).
- All guests may use the Jubilee fitness suite, Sutton Bonington fitness suite, David Ross Sports Village fitness suite and David Ross Sports Village swimming pool.
- Group exercise classes, court bookings and the David Ross Sports Village climbing wall are NOT included in this promotion.
- A padlock is required to use the lockers at all facilities, these can be purchased from reception at a cost of £3.50.
- All guests will need to sign our Health Commitment Statement prior to using the facilities.