Want to see your pictures in your graduation programme?
We’re looking for pictures that show everything you’ve been involved in during your studies here. That could be on campus, in the city, supporting our sports teams, volunteering in the community, fundraising or anything else.
You’ve got until 9am on Wednesday 1 November to email your high quality image to email@example.com. If we feature your image in the programme, you’ll receive a thank you gift either when you register for your session or in the post.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions below before you enter
- Email your high quality images to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, the course you’re graduating from, the date and time of your graduation session
- Email your image and info before 9am Wednesday 1 November 2017
Terms and conditions:
- Entries are only valid from students who will be graduating in the Winter 2017 session
- By emailing your image you are agreeing the terms and conditions and giving the University permission to publish your image in any medium, including print and online
- It’s the entrant’s responsibility to ensure all necessary permissions are obtained from anyone featured in the image
- The entrant must own the photo/have taken the photo and therefore hold the copyright
- Only images received by the deadline 9am Wednesday 1 November 2017 will be considered for the Winter graduation programme
- Images must not include watermarks, borders or signatures
- The University reserves the right to change the details of this activity without prior notice
If you have any questions about this please email email@example.com