Conference facilities at The University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham hosts a wide variety of engaging and highly respected conferences covering a vast array of different subjects and interests. We also offer a fantastic range of facilities for conferences, meetings and events so you can host your event on one of our award-winning campuses.
A wide range of facilities for events of all sizes can be found across all three campus locations (University Park, Jubilee Campus and Sutton Bonington) at The University of Nottingham. Available in University vacations.
Opened in November 2012, the 202-bed eco-friendly Orchard Hotel features bespoke modern décor throughout. Bramleys Brasserie serves a range of mouthwatering dishes between 12-10pm.
With new conferences being confirmed all the time you’re sure to find something that catches your eye. We attract expertise drawn from across all academic disciplines so that academic conferences at The University of Nottingham bring together subject specialists from across the globe.
- 24 (09:00) - 25/04/2017 (17:00)
- Highfield House, University of Nottingham. NG7 2RD, University Park
- For scholars working on the intersection of religion, gender, and sexuality.
- 28 (09:00) - 30/04/2017 (17:00)
- The University of Nottingham
- 19 (08:00) - 25/06/2017 (17:00)
- 23 (09:00) - 24/06/2017 (17:00)
- British School of Rome, Ecole francaise de Rome
- For scholars working in archaeology, anthropology, cultural history, literature, art history, and the history of religion, as well as local artists and members of the public.
View the full events calendar rather than a list.
If you need to find out more about a past conference you can do so easily by consulting our conference archive. This directory of our previous events includes information on the topics covered by the conference, the keynote speakers and the coordinating institutions.