Conference facilities at The University of Nottingham
The University of Nottingham hosts a wide variety of engaging and highly respected conferences covering a vast array of different subjects and interests. We also offer a fantastic range of facilities for conferences, meetings and events so you can host your event on one of our award-winning campuses.
A wide range of facilities for events of all sizes can be found across all three campus locations (University Park, Jubilee Campus and Sutton Bonington) at The University of Nottingham. Available in University vacations.
Opened in November 2012, the 202-bed eco-friendly Orchard Hotel features bespoke modern décor throughout. Bramleys Brasserie serves a range of mouthwatering dishes between 12-10pm.
With new conferences being confirmed all the time you’re sure to find something that catches your eye. We attract expertise drawn from across all academic disciplines so that academic conferences at The University of Nottingham bring together subject specialists from across the globe.
- 24/01/2018 (08:45-17:00)
- University of Nottingham, University Park Campus
- Exploring ideas and images relating to all aspects of loyalty to the English and Scottish monarchs from the late-medieval period to the Glorious Revolution.
- 17/02/2018 (09:00-18:00)
- Highfield House; University Park
- One-day symposium exploring the state of 20th-century American political history today
- 11 (09:00) - 12/05/2018 (17:00)
- University Park
- Call for papers: We welcome papers examining the history of the uprisings in France from fresh perspectives but likewise proposals on a broad range of topics relating to the different contexts and contested legacies of May '68.
- 25 (10:00) - 26/06/2018 (17:00)
- This two day conference aims to bring Associates from across the country together to celebrate the successes of KTP and provide opportunities to network, engage and develop professional skills.
- 22/09/2018 (09:30-18:30)
- A01 Highfield House
- This is a workshop and networking event for Early Career Researchers on the influence of standard language ideology on non-standard language(s).
View the full events calendar rather than a list.
If you need to find out more about a past conference you can do so easily by consulting our conference archive. This directory of our previous events includes information on the topics covered by the conference, the keynote speakers and the coordinating institutions.